FAQ – Home Care Clients
Home Care Clients
Yes, it is essential to ensure that any home care agency you work with have current insurance for their homecare workers to provide care services in the community. All our staff are background checked, referenced, trained and insured forour clients safety and reassurance.
We support the process of finding you or your family the right level of home care support. It starts with a home visit to understand the level of your needs and frequency of support. Then we match home carers based on skills, personality and location to best suit you and your situation.
1. Home care professionals can be there when you aren’t able to be.
2. Home care supports activities of daily living.
3. Access to skilled nursing care at home.
4. Support with diet and nutrition.
5. Medication management.
6. Consistent companionship and routine.
7. One-on-one focus and support
8. A controlled and affordable alternative to a care home.