- Provide you with the right care and support to meet your individual needs and preferences and respond to any changed;
- Answer any queries that you may have or deal with complaints;
- Keep you safe from harm and abuse;
- Check the quality of the service that we provide and improve it if necessary.
We collect personal information and keep records about you and the service you receive so that we can:
We will only ask for information that is relevant. This detailed information about who you are, your home, what and who is important to you, your care and support needs and preferences and details of the service we provide for you.
Your personal information is important so we make sure that all of the information that we have about you is safely and securely stored. Most of these information is written in you care and support plans to ensure you receive the care you need. AM2PM Quality Care Limited will ensure that any individual who lacks capacity has access to all the appropriate services they need to live a fulfilled life. The Care Worker will look at your care and support plan each time that they visit. They will make a note of the care and support that is provided at the end of each visit. You have a copy of all these records in the Care and Support folder which we leave at your home.
We also keep electronic copies of these information in our System that is highly secured and password protected. We will not keep information about you for longer than is necessary. In most cases we will dispose of information 7 years after our service to you ceases.
The law says that you have the right to see any personal information that we have about you. To see a copy of any personal information that is not already at your home, or to correct any inaccuracies, please contact the AM2PM Quality Care Limited Manager Identified in your Customer Guide.
We will also accept a request from a member of your family or friend providing they have your written permission.
Usually, we will not discuss or share your personal information with anyone else unless you have given us permission first. Occasionally, however, we may need to share information about you without asking your consent because the law says we must or because we are concerned about your safety or well-being. This includes:
- The statutory regulator for health and social care
- Legal representatives that you have appointed such as attorneys;
- A court appointed deputy, visitor or guardian;
- The Local Authority Social Work or Adult Social Care Department or the Health and Social Care Trust
- An independent mental capacity advocate instructed by the local authority
- Other health or social care professionals in an emergency.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:Unit 201, Lombard Business Park 8 Lombard Road Wimbledon London - SW19 3TZ Phone: 020 7117 2936